Wednesday, July 24, 2013

ANNAPOLIS, THE CAPITAL CITY OF MARYLAND




My day started in a different way; because I got asleep I only had 5 minutes to prepare my Packed-lunch and eat my breakfast. Jorge’s host family dad carried me to the high school of Our Lady of Good Counsel, and when we got there we directly went to class. In yesterday’ s class we spoke about Annapolis, which was going to be our destiny yesterday, the class was interesting we learnt many things as for example, the way  the city looks like and ghost stories about it.

When we finished our classes we went to Annapolis by bus, it wasn’t a large trip, it lasted for about 40 minutes. By the time we got there, we went to a location and we had a 2 and half hour  free tour for us as part of an activity, in which we tried to look for some famous sites, that finally we were unable to find. After all this, we returned to the bus and we came back to school.

 
In the evening we had a party at Jorge’s house, I really enjoyed it. We met lots of American teenagers, and there was music, food and different sodas to drink; and when the party ended I slept at Jorge’s house.

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment