Monday, July 6, 2015

Busy Sunday

My Sunday started in a common way, but it ended up being one of the funniest ones!
In the morning, we went to an enormous shopping mall where there were thousands of stores and I didn't miss the opportunity! We went back home soon because my first host family picked me up and I had to pack (my original host family went on holiday and I stayed some days with another family).
It was Catherine's birthday, the daughter of my host family, and we put on fancy clothes and went to a Japanese restaurant where we saw a show with fire and water. We ate very well, everything was delicious! It was amazing!
To finish this wonderful day, Catherine and I watched an episode of the Pretty Little Liars series.
The 5th of July was an unforgettable day!

Alejandra Martín

No comments:

Post a Comment